How it Works
Welcome to Glazed
In efforts to keep our staff and customers safe and at a distance, we are currently closed for walk-in painting.
Introducing “Glazed To Go.” Where you can access all of the items we offer in our studio, and enjoy painting from the comfort of your own home!
How it works
- Place your order online
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an email confirmation showing you the items you have purchased
- Our staff will be in studio for limited hours to process orders and fire the kiln. Our current hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Please note that if you place an order after 3:00 on Saturday your order will be processed in the order it was placed on the following Wednesday.
- Once our staff picks, packs, and processes your order; you will receive an email with all of the pick up information.
- Please note that shipping is also available to the continental US. (Free shipping on orders over $100)
- We are incredibly lucky to have a completely separate and secluded entry-way where contact-less pick up is super easy! If you would prefer a staff member to bring your Glazed to go order out to your car however, just give us a call when you arrive!
- Once your pottery has been painted, allow it to dry. Package it up in the tissue or bubble wrap that was provided, be sure to include your paint tickets in the bag when you drop off. These tickets give us all the information we need to identify your items once they come out of the kiln.
- There is a shelf in our entry-way labeled “pottery drop off” where you can place all items needing to be fired.
- All pottery is dipped in our clear glaze and kiln fired. There is no extra cost for this service. All glazes we use are lead free and food safe (food use items are also microwave and dishwasher safe)!
- Due to our shortened hours and small amount of staff working currently, it may take up to 2 weeks to fire pottery once it is dropped off.
- You will receive a phone call or email once your item is ready to be picked up.
- Your finished pottery will be bagged up with your name on it and found on a shelf in our entry way.
- If you painted prior to March, please note that we will be keeping your pottery safe! You are welcome to give us a call and we will have your pottery ready for you in our entry-way to pick up. If you can’t make it to claim your pottery it will be waiting for you when the time is right.
if you have any questions feel free to email us at Inquiries@GlazedCT.com