How It Works
Welcome to Glazed!
We are open for in-studio painting 7 days a week!
Our hours are:
Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
We are following all COVID-19 safety guidelines, including the requirement of masks/face coverings while you're in the studio.
Glazed To Go (online ordering) is still up and running! Order online and choose contact-free pick up or shipping. We offer free shipping on orders over $100!
Kiln fired pieces will be ready in 10-14 days after drop-off. You will receive an email when your pottery is ready to be picked up!
We remain committed to creativity, safety, and fun!
In addition to complying with the state's reopening protocol we have put the following measures in place for the well-being of our guests and staff:
Hours: Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Seating is limited to 50% of our normal capacity in order to maintain social distancing
- There is a maximum group size of 8 guests. Reservations are required for groups of 5-8 guests. Call 860.430.6255 to reserve your table!
- Appointments limited to 2 hours during busy times
- All customers must wear masks or face coverings for the entirety of their stay.
- Tables are spaced 6' apart
- In addition to mandated cleaning procedures, we will provide single use pencils and palettes, and brushes will be cleaned with hot water and soap
We remain a full-service studio and kindly ask that customers remain at their tables and request paint refills, brushes, and tools from their paint hostess.
We're always happy to answer your questions!
@glazedpotteryct on Instagram