WEEK 5 Summer Camp NATURE WEEK 8/10-8/13(in studio)
Welcome to Glazed IN STUDIO Summer Camp Week 4
NATURE WEEK --- August 10th through August 13th
- We will be using nature as our inspiration in this 4 day camp week! We will be making nature inspired crafts using the outdoors as our inspiration! Our AM campers will be making birdhouses, fresh pressed flower sun-catchers, kites, a cute cactus canvas, and their own nature inspired tic tac toe board. Our PM campers will be making dream catchers, fresh pressed flower sun catchers, a sunflower canvas, and a nature inspired tic tac toe board.
- Students will sign up for one full week of camp at a time. Each week consists of four, two hour art classes (mon-thurs). This is a drop-off camp. Students will create fun projects reflected in that weeks theme as well as enjoy silly doodle games.
Choose from our two age groups:
- Elementary (5-8) 10am - 12 pm
- Tween (9-12) 2pm - 4 pm
- Please send students to camp in play clothes, as we may be using mediums which can stain clothing.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR MASKS
- PLEASE PROVIDE A WATER BOTTLE AND NUT-FREE SNACK - we will provide a water bottle and snack if it is forgotten for an additional fee.