*Week 3 Summer Camp 2024 (7th through 9th grade) "Wizarding World" | July 8th - 11th
Welcome to Glazed Summer Camp Week 3
Wizarding World WEEK --- July 8th - July 11th. Wizarding World is all about our favorite magical characters! Specific projects will be announced as we get closer to the start of camp.
Camp runs from Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Please note, this camp will be held in our main studio area.
THIS LISTING IS SPECIFICALLY FOR KIDS ENTERING 7th-9th GRADE IN THE FALL OF 2024.
Student's must be dropped off for the duration of camp, parents are not allowed to attend camp. Students will experience different art mediums by creating a minimum of 4 in depth art projects each week and enjoy fun games in an immersive art experience.
What you get:
1. Fourteen hours a week of artistic fun. (We listened to your feedback and extended our camp an extra hour each day this year to help with pick up time.)
2. Our teachers are experienced and especially love working with kids!
3. Four in depth art projects a week including fun mediums like mosaics, canvas, pottery, and more! These aren't your average arts and crafts, our staff works for months to curate the projects we offer and keep them unique and engaging with high quality materials.
4. A safe and inclusive environment where our students can express themselves freely. Class size is limited to 8 kids per class to keep the experience relaxed.
*Please note: with current state of supply chain issues, it is possible that some projects may be substituted in the event that supplies are unavailable or delayed.
- Waitlist: If a class is sold out that you were hoping to attend, feel free to reach out to us and we will add you to our waitlist. If a spot becomes available, we will reach out to you!
- Clothing: Please send students to camp in play clothes, as we may be using mediums which can stain clothing.
- Lunch: PLEASE PROVIDE A WATER BOTTLE AND NUT-FREE LUNCH
- Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR TRANSFERS** All sales are final due to the need to prepare supplies and materials ahead of time.