WEEK 6 Summer Camp 2023 "Wizarding World" | July 24th- 27th
Welcome to Glazed Summer Camp Week 6
Wizarding world WEEK --- July 24th through July 27th Wizarding World camp is inspired by our favorite wizards, which house are you in? Specific projects will be announced as we get closer to the start of camp. Check out our gallery of past camp projects on our home page to get a feel for the types of projects we offer!
Camp runs from Monday - Thursday, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm. Choose from two age groups, entering 1st-3rd grade or entering 4th-6th grade.
Student's must be dropped off for the duration of camp, parent's are not allowed to attend camp. Students will experience different art mediums by creating a minimum of 4 in depth art projects each week and enjoy fun games in an immersive art experience.
What you get:
1. Fourteen hours a week of artistic fun. (We listened to your feedback and extended our camp an extra hour each day this year to help with pick up time.)
2. Our teachers are experienced and especially love working with kids!
3. Four in depth art projects a week including fun mediums like mosaics, canvas, pottery, and more! These aren't your average arts and crafts, our staff works for months to curate the projects we offer and keep them unique and engaging with high quality materials.
4. A safe and inclusive environment where our students can express themselves freely. Class size is limited to 10 kids per class to keep the experience relaxed.
*Please note: with current state of supply chain issues, it is possible that some projects may be substituted in the event that supplies are unavailable or delayed.
- Waitlist: If a class is sold out that you were hoping to attend, feel free to reach out to us and we will add you to our waitlist. If a spot becomes available, we will reach out to you!
- Clothing: Please send students to camp in play clothes, as we may be using mediums which can stain clothing.
- Lunch: PLEASE PROVIDE A WATER BOTTLE AND NUT-FREE LUNCH
- Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR TRANSFERS** All sales are final due to the need to prepare supplies and materials ahead of time.